lauren over at the little things we do has a friday tradition of answering some open-ended questions every friday, and I decided to join in this week!
1. My most prized possession is my engagement ring - my husband had it custom made for me so it would be exactly the way i wanted, and i love it! (plus it's way more expensive than anything else i've ever owned, including any car i've ever had, so it would be really bad if i lost it!)
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be even though I haven't made it there quite yet, I'm gonna say 27. #1, I am obsessed with 7's, #2, it just seems like a good age, grown up but still young enough to get away with acting like a kid, plus #3 i've been searching for jobs lately & it seems everywhere wants 5 years experience, so at that point i'll be "big" enough for "big girl jobs" haha
3. The best way to spend a weekend is shopping!!
4. My outlook on life is that you've just got to do what you want to do. Don't let things like money hold you back, if you want to go on an adventure just do it! Unfortunately, my husband is more of the conservative type so we butt heads on this quite often.
5. If you want to annoy me, just spell things wrong. especially in public. like on advertisements. don't they have proofreaders????
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to my doggie. he may do things that make me mad every once in a while but there's no way to stay mad at that cute little face.
7. When dressing for the day one should well, I put on whatever is the least wrinkly and will not make me look too fat... but in general, i say wear whatever the heck you want!!