I can't believe it's already New Years.... I never really felt like it was Christmas because I was stuck in bed for a couple weeks because of my wisdom teeth surgery, so I'm definitely not feeling the New Years vibe.
1. New Years is refreshing- it allows you to get rid of the old and bring in the new .
2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be to advance my career somehow - get a new job, learn new skills, try harder to be more confident in my abilities .
3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to lose weight - that's a given for any year, and last year between march and may i actually did lose around 10 pounds, and I managed to keep most of it off until november and december when the holiday eating started and I gained back about 5 pounds, so now I'll be back at it in the next few weeks.
4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was write a young adult novel and I wanted to write every night- that didn't last very long .
5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve most likely doing nothing. I'm still recovering from my wisdom teeth surgery, and I don't feel like going out .
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to be more confident in my abilities .
7. 2012 is going to be a year of career changes (I hope!) .