I'm so ready for this weekend. I'm done with my 4 saturdays in a row of class from 9-5, and I finally get to go to a football game since i had to miss two. my html/css class was good, i definitely felt ahead of the curve as far as the other people in my class went. some people were just completely lost, but hey, at least they're trying to better themselves. next thursday i'm leaving to go up to a cabin in the mountains with my husband and another couple, so hopefully that will be fun, i'm hoping the leaves are changing to orange and the weather will be brisk but not too cold.
on another note, my dog needs $4000 surgery for a torn ligament in his knee. so that's fun. we're going to see a specialist on tuesday to see what he says about the surgery. the hard part is going to be trying to get my super hyper dog to stay still for 6 weeks so his leg can actually heal. and he'll probably need rehab which is probably as expensive as the surgery. yay. but i love my baby and i feel like we've failed him as parents by not exercising him as much as we should have, or something. and just so you know, CCL or ACL ligament tears in dogs are extremely common, and surgery is expensive, so i would probably get some pet insurance if i had a dog. you always just hope nothing super expensive will ever come up, but from the people i know, there's usually something that happens in a dog's life that will warrant surgery, and having to come up with thousands of dollars at once is a lot harder than just paying the $30 a month.
anyways, on with fill in the blank friday, and don't forget to link up at the little things we do!
1. Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is beyonce. she just really bothers me for some reason and while we;re on the subject i also dislike lady gaga, rihanna, and ke$ha (it just killed me to type a dollar sign in her name, how lame) .
2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is high school shows. I love gossip girl, 90210, the lying game, pretty little liars, the vampire diaries, secret circle. i can't help it, that's just what i like to watch!
3. When I've had a bad day I snap at people. i'm not good at holding in my emotions .
4. I'd prefer fall to summer any day.
5. Something that makes me nervous is trying to market myself, i just don't have enough self-confidence in my abilities .
6. Something worth fighting for is freedom. thanks to all the people who allow me to live my life the way i choose .
7. When people think of me, I hope they think "she is pretty. she is fun. she is silly. she is smart."