Thank goodness it's almost the weekend! It's been a not-great week, I cried at work yesterday... I won't get into the specifics because I'd just end up going off on a rant, and if someone from work read it I'd probably get fired, so... whatever. Halloween! Yay!
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a dance teacher, ghost hunter, author, astronomer, tornado chaser, race car driver, singer, actress when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be working for myself, doing something crafty that I felt confident with .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like mariah carey .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was a gypsy. I wore the shortest daisy duke shorts I had and a flowy shirt and colorful makeup. Come to think of it, that's the only halloween costume I even remember, and I love love love halloween. hmm. .
5. My favorite childhood toy was books (I just called my mom on these next two questions because I had no idea, she said I wasn't a big doll person, and all I ever asked for were books- I loved the Babysitter's Club Little Sister books and Goosebumps) .
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I my mom said I never really got into trouble. I do remember getting my name on the board in Kindergarten because my friend was talking to me, and I was so upset over it. I hated getting in trouble. .
7. I get daily inspiration from pinterest, etsy, bloggers .
Be sure to link up to Fill in The Blank Friday on Lauren's blog, The Little Things We Do!