Friday kinda snuck up on me this week. I started my Dreamweaver 2 class on Tuesday so I was in class 2 nights this week, so I'm all discombobulated. Wow, no squiggly red line, maybe I actually spelled that right haha.
1. A nervous habit I have is messing with my fingernails. I'll rub my fingernail against my thumb. It's ironic because it's something my mom does that really irks me, and I've told her before, and now I can't stop doing it .
2. Something that makes me sad is those sarah mclachlan animal rescue commercials. omg you're killing me!
3. Today I am thankful for FRIDAY! and that my dog has made it almost 5 weeks since his surgery without re-injuring himself.
4. My favorite room in my house is my living room. It's cozy and has a fireplace and a couch and it's where my husband and I spend the (vast) majority of our time .
5. I can't stand misspellings. especially in public places. the worst are the ads on the back of the bathroom doors in public restrooms, they really need a spell checker.
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would take my husband and I out to a nice dinner. we haven't been able to get out much lately.
7. The last person I hung out with was oh my gosh i have no idea, i have really been a homebody lately. i guess the last time i hung out with people (other than my husband) was a halloween party! .