Friday, November 4, 2011

fill in the blank friday

Let's fill in some blanks!


1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is     that it is finally over.  so ready for the weekend.

2.   Colder weather makes me   kinda happy.  I like the "idea" of winter, and I like being inside all cuddled up and I love wintry decorations like branches and snowflakes and CHRISTMAS!      .

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are    hmm, i don't know that anything lately has made me "terribly happy", for the next few weeks our lives are pretty boring becuase our dog had surgery and we can't leave the house   .

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose    flip flops.  as long as it can be warm outside for the rest of my life   .

5.  My personality type is    INTJ. This is what the website said: You are:
  • moderately expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality

6.  I have a serious problem resisting     food.  I have been eating like it's my job lately.  boo.

7.  My favorite color to wear is    grey.  i have a limited color palette.
 
Make sure to link up at the little things we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment