Friday, January 13, 2012

fill in the blank friday


So apparently I only do once a week blogs now, and it's all thanks to Lauren at the little things we do for hosting these link-ups.  And Lauren's going to have a baby, probably this week, so congrats!

1.   The last thing I ate was    I'm actually eating right now, we had our monthly birthday party at work and I'm eating celery sticks and dip, some fruit, and a macadamia nut cookie.  .

2.   The last song I listened to was   I hear my co-worker's radio over there playing rain by bruno mars  .

3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell    {noelle}...LEONE, LONE, NOEL, ENOL, LENO, EON, LEE, EEL, ELL, NEE, ONE, OLE, NO, OE, ON, NE, EL, EN, LO.  totally used scrabble cheat for that   .

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick     blue,because it's my favorite and i love all shades of blue.  although gray would be a close second.  everything i pick up in the store that i'm drawn to tends to be gray.     .

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find    wallet, coupon holder, a winter hat and gloves (it's cold today!) some lip gloss, keys, receipts and probably more random paper.  .

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to    probably go back to reading the 775 posts in my google reader (yall, i'm sooo behind, i'm reading dec 16th posts right now.) even though i'm at work so i need to be reading .

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is   Still Fly by Big Tymers - me and my best friend Lindsey have dance moves for all the lyrics, it's so fun (and cheesy, but that's beside the point)

1 comment:

  1. 775?! Oh my word! I would so mark all as read hahaha! Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete