Thursday, April 5, 2012

Now Accepting Clients!

Noelle O'Reilly Web and Graphic Design Company is now open and ready for business! As you may remember, I decided to take web design classes and last week I finished up with my final project - my portfolio website

Noelle O'Reilly Graphic and Web Design

I'm really happy with the way it turned out... I think the design reflects my personality and I finally have a home on the internet.  When I get a chance, I'll probably switch the blog to wordpress and host it on my site as well.  Now that I am finished with my class, I'm looking for clients who would like to work with me to design their websites.  Since I'm just starting out I'm running a special for my first five clients: $1000 for a five-page custom site!  Email me if you'd like to talk about your website.  

Custom Web Design Packages starting at $1000!


 Other services I am offering include SEO, graphic design including ads and blog headers, and pretty much anything else you can think of.  I can also give your existing websites a makeover.  At this time I'm not creating e-commerce websites, but look for that in the future!  I also offer any of my graphic design services on a freelance basis, including identity and branding (logo design), brochures, flyers, mailers, etc.

In other news, I'm trying to move away from the "Priss" part of my company name, and I'm trying to rebrand everything.  My etsy shop name is now NoelleOReilly.  My twitter name is now @noelleoreilly.  When my friend Rachel and I initially thought up the idea for "Priss This", the idea was to make cute prissy things and make prissy comments about the world in general on the blog.... that lasted for a couple weeks then I kept using the name to add my artwork to etsy, and then I started to veer into more nature-centric subject matter and the "Priss" part just never fit.  Instead of trying to come up with another name and have it try to encompass all the different work I do and hope that it always does, I'm going to stick with my name right now and hope that it doesn't confuse people too much.  

Once I host my blog on my own site I can change the name of it from "prissthis", but the one thing that is not easy to change is facebook.  Once you have 100 "fans" they won't let you change the name of your page.  I see the point of it, but it's making like difficult for me right now.  Because I have 145 fans.  I wonder if at least 45 of them are people I know and I can ask them all to unlike me so I can change my name then ask them to like me again... haha that would be so funny.

Anyway, so tell your friends if they're looking for graphic or web design services to come see me!

4 comments:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/notes/change-fb-name-after-limit-remove-limit-forever/change-facebook-name-after-limits-solution/147264238676202
    I think you can change the name - my friend changed hers following the above link in Facebook. I'm not a stalker ;) was looking 4 DIY birch trees & stumbled onto your blog!!
    Thanks for the birch tree explanation - cant wait to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm personally a big fan of prissthis blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete