Friday, June 3, 2011

fill in the blank fridays

{photo by Teri Lyn Fisher  photographer and blogger for Fish Food blog}

Make sure to fill out your own blanks and link up at thelittlethingswedo!


1.   I love       miranda lambert   because      her songs are so fun and she's so down to earth and i get to go to her concert TOMORROW!!!!  

2.  A time that mama knew best was    when she told me to get out of that tree, which i did not listen to, which led to my THIRD broken arm in less than 2 years.  And having been through the whole ordeal twice before, I was not crying because my arm hurt, I was crying because I knew my mom was going to yell at me.  

3.  My first kiss went a little like this     BAD.  SERIOUSLY.  truth or dare with a guy that I had liked on and off for a few years but it was just bad.  

4.  My celebrity crush is   - I don't have any celebrities that I'm all about - I have book characters - and coincidentally they happen to both be vampires, I guess I'm a fangbanger wannabe - edward from twilight and eric from the sookie stackhouse chronicles. 

5.  My splurge of choice is     hmmm, you know, i dont splurge often, but i'm going to have to go with something home-related- a picture or a vase or something. I go crazy at target, when I let myself put one thing in the cart that gives me the go-ahead to throw a million things in there with it.  

6.  My biggest accomplishment is       graduating from Georgia Tech.  i was the first one in my family to go to college, and going to a good school was my dream. 

7.  My dance jam of choice is      hmmm.. right now Ceelo's F You is something I cannot help but start bouncing to when I hear it on the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment