Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1st etsy sale!

i am so so so excited! someone just bought one of my paintings! very first sale! i'm not quite sure what to do now, i was totally not prepared, i guess because i didn't wanna get my hopes up. so now i have to go find packaging to mail my painting to canada! (and hope that i don't end up losing money on shipping since i didn't make my shipping cost very high.)
my husband says now i am officially an artist and we can start looking for a loft in SoHo (by the way, we live in atlanta, ga).
so anyway, super excited! and now i am going to make more of that style artwork because it seems to be the one people like...
yay 1st sale! now i'll go back to concentrating on work.

1 comment:

  1. very exciting! It is a wonderful piece!

    ...love the idea of a loft in SoHo haha

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete