1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is italy. i was there for a couple weeks in high school then i studied abroad for about 2 months in tuscany in college. it's just so beautiful. tuscany has a lot of hills though. tell your calves to beware. .
2. Ireland is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by singing .
4. My three must-haves when I travel are my pillow , my sound machine (for white noise, otherwise I can't sleep) and my phone to play games on (unless I'm in a car, I'll get carsick if I try to do things while in a car)
5. My favorite travel companion is my husband Conor .
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is when I was in Paris for a couple days with my friend Rachel, and her mom had been living there for a couple months, so we were staying with her and she wanted to hang out with my friend alone, and she expected me to just go out in Paris by myself with no idea where I was, not understanding any french, having no idea what was going on. it was really awkward after that. i didn't go wandering alone, by the way. .
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is crazy smelly french cheese .
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in England. I know it's pretty dreary there, but I'd just like to live abroad at some point.
9. I have been to 11 states in the US.