Friday, August 26, 2011

fill in the blank friday!

Finally Friday! I had a dream I was fired last night, then I woke up in the middle of the night thinking it was Saturday and that I didn't have to go to work today, then I went back to sleep after my 25 minutes of snoozes finished and made it to work 30 minutes late.
So the point is, I'm so ready for it to be the weekend! I think I've been even more excited about weekends lately because I'm just so tired of the same boring job every day.  I just need about a month of vacation to get refreshed, without losing my job.  riiiiiigggghhhhhttt, like that'll happen haha.

1.   One of life's most simple pleasures is     reading on a bay window seat while its raining outside (I really want a bay window!)  .

2.    Having to listen to my coworker singing allll daaaay long if I'm already in a bad mood      makes me want to punch someone.

3.  I like   colored sharpies    because,    they are awesome, and colorful, and permanent  .

4.    Uranus   is a funny word.

5.  If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be    You know, I'm not really a "product" kind of girl... I love my new C.O. Bigelow peppermint lip gloss (no. 1122), it's lickable and makes your lips kinda tingly.

6.  I'm happy that    it's friday, thank goodness    .


7.  I would never     hmm... I just clicked on almost every link on Lauren's blog trying to get an idea, and there was nothing that I thought fit me.  I guess I'll just say that I would never say never    .

1 comment:

  1. I hate when my coworkers start to sing. Particularly those that do it off tune.

    Really beautiful blog you have here! Loved the design. Maybe you could come visit me too sometime.. 
Have a nice day!




    ________________________________________
http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete