Friday, October 28, 2011

fill in the blank friday

Thank goodness it's almost the weekend! It's been a not-great week, I cried at work yesterday... I won't get into the specifics because I'd just end up going off on a rant, and if someone from work read it I'd probably get fired, so... whatever.  Halloween! Yay!




1.   When I was a kid I wanted to be      a dance teacher, ghost hunter, author, astronomer, tornado chaser, race car driver, singer, actress    when I grew up.

2.   As an adult, my dream job would be   working for myself, doing something crafty that I felt confident with      .

3.  W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like  mariah carey   .

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was    a gypsy.  I wore the shortest daisy duke shorts I had and a flowy shirt and colorful makeup.  Come to think of it, that's the only halloween costume I even remember, and I love love love halloween.  hmm.   .

5.  My favorite childhood toy was    books (I just called my mom on these next two questions because I had no idea, she said I wasn't a big doll person, and all I ever asked for were books- I loved the Babysitter's Club Little Sister books and Goosebumps) .

6.  The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I     my mom said I never really got into trouble.  I do remember getting my name on the board in Kindergarten because my friend was talking to me, and I was so upset over it.  I hated getting in trouble.    .

7.  I get daily inspiration from    pinterest, etsy, bloggers  .
 
 
 Be sure to link up to Fill in The Blank Friday on Lauren's blog, The Little Things We Do!

No comments:

Post a Comment