Friday, November 18, 2011

fill in the blank friday

Friday kinda snuck up on me this week.  I started my Dreamweaver 2 class on Tuesday so I was in class 2 nights this week, so I'm all discombobulated.  Wow, no squiggly red line, maybe I actually spelled that right haha.

1.   A nervous habit I have is     messing with my fingernails.  I'll rub my fingernail against my thumb.  It's ironic because it's  something my mom does that really irks me, and I've told her before, and now I can't stop doing it  .

2.   Something that makes me sad is   those sarah mclachlan animal rescue commercials.  omg you're killing me!
 
3.  Today I am thankful for    FRIDAY!  and that my dog has made it almost 5 weeks since his surgery without re-injuring himself.

4. My favorite room in my house is    my living room. It's cozy and has a fireplace and a couch and it's where my husband and I spend the (vast) majority of our time   .

5.  I can't stand    misspellings.  especially in public places.  the worst are the ads on the back of the bathroom doors in public restrooms, they really need a spell checker.  

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would    take my husband and I out to a nice dinner. we haven't been able to get out much lately.

7.  The last person I hung out with was    oh my gosh i have no idea, i have really been a homebody lately.  i guess the last time i hung out with people (other than my husband) was a halloween party!  .

Don't forget to link up with the fill in the blank party at the little things we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment