Friday, August 19, 2011

fill in the blank friday!

 Hey everybody! It's Friday, thank goodness.  I have been in a really bad mood all week, and I'm tired and cranky and I'm just ready to relax.  Not much on the weekend outlook, just some more ceiling painting and fixing the ceiling that had been leaking in our laundry room (although I will have no part in fixing that, I'll just supervise.)

1.   My idea of pure perfection would be     if every day felt like late October.

2.    Love      makes the world go 'round.

3.  If it weren't for    not having enough money    I'd    travel the world and make awesome crafty things  .

4.  Bloggers are   awesome .

5.  If I had    a million dollars    I'd buy you    a plane! 

6.  I'm glad it's Friday because     good god this week has been long/annoying .

7.  Something I'm excited about is     working on my new yellow and gray office  .

No comments:

Post a Comment