Friday, July 8, 2011

fill in the blank friday!

Don't forget to link up at The Little Things We Do!

So, what's everyone's plans for the weekend? Tonight I'm going to Antico Pizza, and I'm so excited! I love their pizza, and it's BYOB and you stand up and eat and it's just sooo good.  I'll say it again if I have to.  Then, we're trying out a comedy thing called Cineprov at the Relapse Theater.  The movie for the night is Deep Blue Sea (you know, where they make the sharks smart and then the sharks turn on them and try to kill them?) and improv comedians make fun of the movie the whole time.   Hopefully it'll be a good time.  I've heard there might not be air conditioning, and I've also heard you can get in for free if you wear a bathing suit (which I am not going to do), so hopefully it'll be some good laughs (and people watching, if crazy people really show up in their swimsuits).

{the delicious sweet biscuits @ Tasty n Sons}


1.   My plans this summer include      nothing really.  I went on my vacation to the Dominican Republic (first vacation since our honeymoon 2.5 yrs ago) in May, so I don't really have any more vacation plans.  I hope to get to the pool a few times and maybe the lake or the beach.  

2.  The best summer I ever had was    probably when I was a preteen and I went to the YMCA day camp every day, and it's just so fun having so many friends and playing in the sun and swimming and having first everythings- boyfriends, kisses, heartbreaks (not that that's fun, but it's fond memories when you look back on it and realize everything happens for a reason).

3.  Summer is     hot.  growing up in south georgia there's just no respite from the overwhelming heat - and the bugs, ugh, gnats everywhere!  you can see why i got married in the winter. 

4.  My favorite summer food is   ice cream! we just got one of the self-serve frozen yogurt places right by my house, and it's so good.  and i may or may not have had a frosty for lunch today. 

5.  The best way to quench a summer thirst is with     a mojito.  i love those things. 

6.  My summer uniform consists of       capri pants and light shirts- i'm not big on shorts or tank tops either, really.  

7.  The best thing about summer is     that traffic is a million times better and it takes me 10 minutes less to get to work.  Plus it's easier to get up in the morning because it's brighter outside, and it stays brighter at night so you feel like doing things after work. 

1 comment:

  1. Ice cream is good any time of the year but it's definitely better in the summertime :)

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete