Wednesday, July 6, 2011

what i want wednesday!

today i'm going to showcase some of my favorite things that i've found through pinterest (follow me here: http://pinterest.com/noellepriss/) - these are from my "luxurious modern bedroom" board, which i envision to be charcoal gray and yellow, and full of texture!  my wall color is a blue-gray, i can't remember the exact color right now but i'll have to remember to post a picture soon.
Charcoal Gray Textured Pleated Gathered Duvet Cover from Z Gallerie
Bella Bedding from Z Gallerie

Yellow Woodgrain Faux Bois Rug
Yellow Woodgrain Rug from rugsusa.com

Charcoal gray crisscross lantern from Z Gallerie
Lantern from zgallerie (apparently it's not for sale on the website anymore, but that doesn't make me want it any less!)
Golden Yellow Felt Ruffle Kidney Pillow from WhiteNest on Etsy
Yellow Ruffle Pillow from whitenest on etsy

Random Base Side Table Silver Rods from West Elm
Side table from West Elm
Cream Ivory White Felted Loop Texture Pillow Pattern
Felted Loop Pillow, free pattern available on lionbrand.com
Check out the entire pinterest board to see the other exciting things I want for my bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment