Friday, July 29, 2011

fill in the blank friday!





1.   My favorite color is     blue gray.  Like a steely gray. 

2.  My travel destination of choice is    somewhere quaint and charming.  Where I can just sit at a coffee shop and hang out all day.  

3.  My favorite  food is     chipotle.  i should probably quit talking about chipotle before the extent of my addiction comes out.  

4.  My happy place is   target.  I'm one of those people that is happy just walking around and looking at things.  sometimes i'm in the mood to look at makeup, sometimes art, sometimes towels... and target has everything!

5.  My favorite saying is      "Love deeply and passionately... you might get hurt, but it's the only way to live life completely."

6.  My dirty little secret is     that I love pre-teen books.  I love Twilight, Harry Potter, the Vampire Diaries, the Hunger Games, you know, all the ones that "respectable adults" would never be caught reading.  I've read all the Twilight books at least 5 times. 

7.  Something friends might say about me is that I     am creative.  My friend Holly told me the other day I'm one of the most creative people she knows, and it was really a compliment, because although I aspire to be creative, I sometimes doubt myself and it feels good when someone acknowledges you. 

Make sure to link up with all the other "fill-in-the-blankers" at http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment