Hi Everyone! sooooo excited it's friday. this week has really sucked. last week did too, matter of fact (just the work part of my weeks, everything else was fine!)
Tonight I'm going to my friend Holly's Bachelorette party, we're doing a wine & painting party then going out dancing! I'm gonna wear my new shoes and hope I don't fall and die. Then Sunday night is Holly's wedding, I went ahead and took off work Monday morning in anticipation of the fun times, so hopefully I'll be able to sleep in!
1. One of my happiest moments ever was the day I left for college. It's just such an amazing feeling to know the big wide world is out there for the taking and that you're about to live by yourself and have so much freedom. I'm not saying I did the best job of being responsible with that freedom, or that I "took the world", but just knowing that anything is possible is a great feeling.
2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are fun! Well, receptions are, just hanging out with everyone and drinking and dancing.
3. This summer has been hot. At least our A/C hasn't gone out like it did the past 2 summers. Just jinxed myself. crap. I always love fall best, and this year I am really itching for the leaves to turn orange and the weather to get that slight chill. Makes me feel happy inside.
4. My summer food of choice has been the same as it always is: chipotle! i'm seriously addicted to chipotle. i go at least twice a week.
5. My summer uniform has been some candies cropped jeans I got a couple months ago, and short sleeved shirts. I don't wear a lot of shorts, or tank tops.
6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose a lake that's not too hot. And that has a bit of some beachy sand instead of muddy dirt. I like the lake better than the beach because I do not get along with salt water or waves (salt water makes my eyes water and my newly shaved legs burn, waves make me SOOOO sea sick).
7. My summer anthem is anything by Taylor Swift. Love. Her.
Make sure to link up at The Little Things We Do!