Saturday, August 1, 2009

i actually did it!

ok so... usually i flake out on things, but this time i actually did it, i actually carried through with something! i've been saying forever i want to actually do something tangible to sell on etsy, & tonight i finally put some stuff on my site, http://www.prissdesigns.etsy.com/! right now it's just some paintings/mixed media works, but i think graphics is def. the way to go, especially considering the fact that graphics is my job... speaking of jobs, i'm currently super busy until next weekend when we have our semi-annual company meeting, and then the hubby & i are going camping! we got one of those huge tents from my mom as a wedding gift, and never thought we would actually use it, but now we get the chance! so this weekend, we get to go look for an air mattress (and since hubby lubby hates to shop, it's a good excuse to get him to go to target with me...!)

ok it's super late on the east coast... check out my etsy shop... more stuff tomorrow! i've made about 7 things so far to go in my shop but i've only taken pics of 3, and it's my goal for the weekend to put everything on the shop... and of course i've got to read all the tips to figure out how to actually get people to go to my shop... so tell your friends!

thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment