Friday, June 10, 2011

fill in the blank fridays


1.   This weekend I'm       hosting a couples baby shower for our friends beth & be.  they're our first friends to have a baby, so it'll be interesting to see how this shift to parents affects them so we'll get a glimpse into that world - which will probably affect whether or not we decide to have kids.

2.  My last vacation was   at the beginning of May we went to the Dominican Republic!

3.  My next vacation will be     who knows... before this last vacation we hadn't really been on a vacation since our honeymoon 2.5 yrs ago...

4.  My favorite way to relax is   just cuddling on the couch with my doggy, watching tv or reading a book.

5.  When vacationing one should always     wear sunscreen! geez, I say this every time - we're gonna be good about reapplying sunscreen so we don't get burnt - and it never fails that we get burnt.  

6.  When vacationing one should never      worry- just relax and forget about life for a bit.

7.  The best part about a vacation is      getting away from work for a little while.  

No comments:

Post a Comment