Friday, July 1, 2011

fill in the blank friday!

hi everyone, hope you're having a good friday-before-vacation... i had to work today but we get to leave in about 30 minutes.  not before we decorate my boss's office in aluminum foil for her bday though! hopefully she won't kill us, but i think it's going to be so cute.  plus I got cute zebra print and polka dot streamers to hang from the door and the ceiling, and silver balloons... here's our inspiration:
(AP Photo/Mankato Free Press, John Cross) MANDATORY CREDIT

We're definitely not going this crazy because I think our boss would get pretty mad, but we're gonna do the chairs and door and desk and the things on the desk.
OK....now time for some blanks!
1.   The best news I ever received was       hmmm.... probably that I got into Georgia Tech.  Definitely a proud moment.

2.  Something I'm looking forward to is    hmm... these are hard today.  I'm looking forward to pitching a plan this weekend to my husband for me to start taking some web design classes! 

3.  Something I would never do is     eat bugs.  eww gross.  my mom told me she ate some kind of chocolate-covered bugs at some point in her life, and i just don't think i could do it.  i would fail big time at fear factor. 

4.  If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose   Marc Newson.  He's a crazy awesome Industrial Designer, and he is probably pretty crazy in real life too, so it'd just be fun to hang out with him and see how he gets his crazy ideas so he'll rub off on me.

5.  If I had to put a label on my style it would be    lazy.  i wear what is clean and not too wrinkly.  jeans every day.  wear my hair up in a wet ponytail at least 3 times a week because there is no way i'm getting out of bed 10 minutes earlier to blowdry it.

6.  One should always       do what makes them happy.

7.  I want to      be a super awesome famous designer who gets to travel the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment