Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I Want Wednesday!

OK so Wednesday's almost over, but that doesn't mean I will want these things any less tomorrow!

I Love You Like Dobby Loves Socks Harry Potter Note Card
"I Love You Like Dobby Loves Socks"... ahhh, Harry Potter humor.  I'm a dork. from MarsupialMenagerie on etsy

Crate & Barrel Marimekko Yellow White Flowers Outdoor Patio Umbrella
Marimekko Outdoor Umbrella from Crate & Barrel via Pinterest

Woodgrain Faux Bois Natural Woodsy Earthy Wood Wedding Invitation Save the Date
If I could get married again (to the same person, of course!) this would be my dream invitation. Made of real wood! via Oh So Beautiful Paper (my new favorite blog, everything is so pretty!)

Gray Cream Porcelain Mug with Black Bubbles Dots etsy
Cute bubble mugs from ArtOnPorcelain on etsy
Woodgrain Wood Grain Faux Bois Whitewashed Wood Decorated Flask etsy
Woodgrain Flask from Liquid Courage on etsy.  So many cute flasks.  I don't drink liquor but I should get one just to put on a shelf. 
Hope you guys are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment