Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Logo Design Packages Available Again

About a year ago, I was offering custom and premade Logo Design Packages, and after doing it for a couple months I had become so busy that I took the packages out of my shop to focus more on the print-side of my business.  It's a fine line to walk, because you make more money doing custom work, but at the same time you've got to put aside a lot more hours in the day to work on logos and branding packages.  In light of my upcoming web design classes, I've decided to take on some clients for the next few months to help towards the $5000 dollar part of the school equation.  So, take a look and please let me know if you need any logo/banner/avatar/advertising work done, and please pass along my name to anyone who is looking for custom design work!

No comments:

Post a Comment